Process Engineer / Folyamatmérnök
2018. február 13.
Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for a
PROCESS ENGINEER / FOLYAMATMÉRNÖK
- Participating in NPI processes, supporting the investments
- Participating in scrap reduction improvement processes, initiating and participating in capacity improvement processes, preparing for internal or external audits
- Professional support to manufacturing lines in a multinational production environment
- Following and supporting the annual manufacturing quality plans
- Preparing the manufacturing processes, support to other departments, layout planning
- Process Control (PFMEA, Process map, work instructions)
- Keeping the training plans, active participation in making the training material, following the new employees on-the-job trainings and exams
- Preparing work instructions to manufacturing machines and align with TPM plan.
- BSc / MSc degree in mechanical engineering
- 3 - 4 years of experience in the field of (process) engineering
- Active, good level of English
- Knowledge of lean and Six sigma
- Good communication skills and interest in self-development
- Proactive, open-minded personality with strong people-skills and can-do attitude.
Location: Nógrád county
JELENTKEZÉS: ANGOL nyelvű szakmai önéletrajzát, illetve motivációs levelét az alábbi e-mail-címre várjuk:
Juhász Ágota / Tech People Hungary Kft.
1053 Budapest, Reáltanoda u. 11. 1. em.
Tel: +36 30 730 2543